A personal interview and visit to the school is required of all prospective students. In addition, the student must:
- Be a citizen of the United States or hold a recognized visa.
- Be beyond the compulsory school age, and not attending a school of elementary or secondary level, unless it is established through contact with responsible parties that pursuit of the program would not be detrimental to his/her regular school work. Must be 17 years of age at examination/licensure.
- Have a sufficient understanding of the English language, reading, writing and speaking, which will be assessed during the entrance interview.
- Have successfully passed an entrance examination if applicant has not completed the 12th grade or earned a GED. The Wonderlic Test will be administered by an independent tester.
An applicant may enroll in the programs after the successful completion of the following criteria:
- Meet all admission requirements.
- Sign a contract/enrollment agreement with the school.
- Obtain a class start date.
All requirements must be met prior to beginning class.
Day classes start the first Monday of each month and evening classes start the first Tuesday of each month.
Day and Evening Classes Available
New Classes Forming Every Month
Contact Us for Information
Send to Phone
Your text message was sent.
To opt out at anytime, send the word STOP to YP411 from your mobile phone.
To get a help message, send the word HELP to YP411 from your mobile phone.
Please try again
You must enter a vaild 10 digit U.S. phone number.
Send this business listing as a text message to a mobile phone.
Chambersburg Beauty School
Terms: The recipient of this text message may incur charges depending on their wireless carrier. Not all carriers are currently supported